Sunday, June 9, 2013

“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.”

Art has always been fun for me, but art classes with Mrs. Kiick are beyond a learning experience. With such a wonderful teacher, who not only helps, but truely cares, creative arts has a feeling of fulifullment. Throughout the year I have pushed my skills to reach the heights of my imagination. Once I begin a project I become stubbornly determined. Luckily, Mrs. Kiick is very understanding of determination and helped me through the deliemmas between my imagination and my action. Through the help, I have beome a better problem solver. My patience have also grown greatly, I have learned to work through things that require mulitple tracks to the solution. I wish I had discover art sooner to continue improving my skills of problem solving, patience, and artistc ability.


No comments:

Post a Comment